Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HELLO WORLD!


Hi All,

    India today faces many challenges- economic, political, social and ideological. The fundamental structure of Indian culture is changing and changing rapidly. Our core values are being rethought and restructured as we face a daunting task of feeding our stomachs. Changes are being seen which were not thought of even twenty years ago. We have more cash and less time to spend, we are questioning authority like never before and questioning mores that have kept us bonded and at times flabbergasted for ages. How well do we cope with all that is still in flux? Are we in for a revolution or is it a flash in the pan? How do we proceed from here?

    Questions like these get me thinking as I read my daily digest of diluted news and hyped scandals. I am but just a common man thinking in a common way and trying to search for the common answers to the myriad questions that my friends and I endlessly argue over. I dedicate this outlet to my fellow hyper-world dwellers who find just enough time, akin me, to go through social networking sites and ponder over the countless issues shared, liked and commented upon.

    I take no credit for thinking originally, as I try to connect various seemingly disjointed examples from all walks of life and land and observe how they seem to follow common patterns. I draw from the written and well known history and politics of India and works of great analysts.

Hope you have good time pondering with me.

Regards,
Rajarshi

2 comments: